Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Loyal Customer's Testimonial

Bridget was so happy with her service, she decided to let the CEO of General Motors know about it! Check out her testimonial below:


Dear Dan,  

I wanted to take a moment to tell you about the exemplary service that my husband and I received from a couple of your Chevrolet dealer employees at DeLillo Chevrolet in Huntington Beach, Calif.  They are Bruce Delmonica and Dan Livsy.  My husband and I went to DeLillo to inquire about a new Tahoe.  Bruce was nothing less than outstanding to work with.  He listened to what we wanted in our new car and he offered options that suited our needs.  Based on the high level of service he provided us, I can see why he had so many sales awards and thank you cards from his customers in his office!  The process was easy, totally hassle free and I can honestly say that it was our best car buying experience ever!!!!  We encountered just had one minor issue that we had to resolve and that's where Dan came in the picture.  It is very apparent by his actions that Dan genuinely cares about the satisfaction of his customers.  He was also very friendly, helpful and provided excellent service.  I am the manager of the Guest Service Departments for the Walt Disney Travel Company so I am very familiar with what outstanding Guest Service looks like!  These two gentlemen provided us with over the top service which is what prompted me to write to your personally.  You are very lucky to have them on your team.  Based on the great service we were provided, we definitely plan on coming back to buy a new van in the coming months and we are going to be telling our friends and family to be sure to check out DeLilo Chevrolet when they are looking to buy a new car!  (Please make sure that this compliment is added to their personnel files.)

Thank you!   

Sincerely,  

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment