Friday, May 24, 2013

5-Star Review on Yelp!



Thank you so much to Yelp user 'Alleigh J.' for writing us an outstanding Yelp review! We're so thankful for your business! 

"I went to the service department to get an oil change and to have a check engine light checked out (just a gas cap). Phillip Villegas came out promptly and started addressing my issues and didn't beat around the bush. Within 5 minutes he replaced the gas cap and turned the check engine light off (instead of having my car ALL DAY like Gauranty Chevrolet did and they didn't even fix the problem-thanks but no thanks mike hall). I was in and out in 45 minutes, all issues addressed and they even washed my car for free. They did some extras here and there that was a huge help also! 

Phillip treated me very respectfully and professionally and I would highly recommend Phillip on the service drive.  Thank you!"
- Alleigh J.
(More From Yelp: http://bit.ly/16eFL7A)

No comments:

Post a Comment