Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We love feedback from our customers!

"I began my online search over a year ago with Bruce at DeLillo knowing I would NOT be making a purchase in that time frame.  Bruce was A+ awesome in responding quickly and thoroughly whenever I had a follow up question.  When it came time to make my purchase, I worked with Bruce's teammate, Keith, who QUICKLY had everything prepared and ready for me when coming in to the dealership.  Keith was professional, efficient, friendly and had ALL the answers when at the very clean and welcoming Dealership showroom.  I told Keith ahead of time, "I don't want to waste my time..."  And he made quick work of what, in the past at OTHER dealerships, would be a day long horrific experience.  Keith had me out of there in under 90 minutes and extremely happy with the entire transaction.  Did I mention the AWESOME deal I got on my 2012 Chevy Camaro Convertible, too?  It rocked.  I highly recommend Bruce & Keith for all things Chevy at DeLillo.  You will NOT be disappointed!" -Garrett

Yelp_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment