Friday, August 3, 2012

We sincerely appreciate our customers' feedback!

"Bought my Equinox from Delillo, I love the service here, it is always the first option whenever I need to take care of my car. The whole team in HB Delillo gave me good impressions, especially two of them --- Jerry from Sales department and Katie from Service department. Jerry is warm and wise with big smile every single day, one time when I visited for service, my girl was driving her own car too as she wanted a car wash, Jerry even hand washed my girl's Honda Accord Coupe for nothing! He is sooooooo nice. Katie is very helpful for car service, she can remember every detail you mentioned on a phone call, today when I came to her for my roof rack crossbar installation, she even remembered I told her couple days ago that my rear wiper needs to be replaced, very considerate and all the attention to details. I am absolutely 100% satisfied. Strongly recommend Delillo to every Chevy lover!" -Yiping

Yelp_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment