Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another great review from one of our loyal customers!

"I just finished buying a Certified PreOwned 2010 Impala from DeLillo Chevy, and Keith their internet / sales man is completely responsive, and absolutely awesome! My old car had just finally given up the ghost after 10 years and one owner (me) it just finally wouldn't work anymore.

I called Keith and got the straight skinny on what they would give me in trade value for the car, and then we looked at the financing options first... Here is a tip to anyone buying a car, unless you pay cash, get your financing arranged for before ever looking at a car seriously. Lots of grief and hassle will be saved. Keith was an expert in making this happen.

He got us the financing and then we took the car we were looking at out on a test drive, and once my wife and I were certain this was the car we wanted we closed the deal, spent only 1 hour in the dealership total, smooth hassle free deal.

I also looked into the price on the vehicle and could not find a better price for the milage and year of the car anywhere within 100 miles of HB.

I had one issue the front brake rotors were warped and within one hour of telling the dealer about it they were fixed for free, gratis, no charge NADA! no hassle either...  and the car is flawlessly running like a top! I am proud to own a Chevy, and I am happy to say that HB's very own DeLillo will be our dealership of choice for a long time to come!

If you read some of the other reviews here, keep in mind on the service side, people abuse their transmissions, (especially in trucks) outside of the warranty covered items and if a customer abused the vehicle they don't consider that warranty covered. I asked their service manager about that when I got to the service bay for the brakes on my impala. So when you consider a shop for service they are tops in care and satisfaction too.

Call Keith at DeLillo he has done this for 25 years, and is not a pushy desperate sales guy, and will make every effort to make your car deal a dream not a nightmare! We Will Be Back Many Times in the Future!" -Jp R.

Yelp_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment